Warehouse Manager - Lighting
|Industry:||Business - Facilities Management|
The purpose of the role is to oversee the day-to-day management of the warehouse operations. You will lead the coordination for projects to ensure they are delivered on time and the asset inventory is accurate and up to date. You’ll report to senior management and have strong working relationship with the company’s Project Managers and Production Coordinator.
The ideal person for the role will need to be energetic, well organized and self motivated and have worked in a similar environment and be familiar with event / production operations. It would suit someone like a Production Manager or an Ops Manager able to manage workflows, track assets, oversee freight & logistic and be across WHS.
This is a fulltime permanent opportunity with the occasional outside of office hours to accommodate project needs.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage prep, de-prep and maintenance tasks/deliverables in consultation with the project and administration teams.
- Oversee crew and contractors to ensure tasks are completed on time, safely and to a high standard.
- Managing crew and contractors shifts & timesheet approvals.
- Organise deliveries with project teams – manage pack/unpack of vehicles and shipping containers, ensuring that equipment is stored suitably between projects.
- Manage asset tracking system, ensuring that all equipment leaves the warehouse in a ﬁt and proper state (ie test and tagged).
- Ensure the warehouse space is maintained in a clean, safe and orderly fashion.
- Manage workplace electrical compliance as required by law.
- Maintain warehouse inventory
- Working with the technical/production team to plan and execute maintenance of equipment
- Manage the company PPE register.
- Actively lead and manage WHS compliance in the warehouse.
- Oversee maintenance and management of company plant such as vehicles, machinery and access equipment.
- Min 5-years warehousing or logistics experience, (ideally) in events/production lighting environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise competing demands
- Problem-solving skills to respond appropriately to a range of project requirements
- Strong communication skills
- A positive and collaborative nature
- An appreciation for the dynamic nature of the event/production industry
- A sound knowledge of WHS requirements
- A current forklift license
- Knowledge of rental management systems (speciﬁcally CRMS)
- Computer literacy / MAC
- A NSW drivers license with a clean driving record
- A nationwide accreditation for Testing and Tagging
- Current Senior First Aid Certiﬁcate