Unscripted Production Manager
|Industry:||Production - Management|
The role is very much hands-on and you will be required to work across many different facets of their production work, having oversight on budgets submitted by third-party production partners. You will also help organise delivery of productions and internal screenings, advise on new development ideas from a practical physical production perspective, and help organise ad hoc shoots and post, as well as deal with a myriad of requests and queries from different departments across the business.
Ideally you will be proactive, adaptable and flexible, a great team player, skilled at managing up, as well as down.
Your key accountabilities:
- Initial review & analysis of budgets from external production partners, schedules & cash-flow requirements to present to the Executive Director of Television and Executive Producer
- Work closely with the Executive Producer regarding all aspects of each production to ensure creative and editorial requirements are met within the budget parameters and to manage any physical production issues as they arise
- Create budgets and schedules, help manage logistics, for in-house productions
- Oversee workflows to ensure all deliverables are delivered on time
- Approve production and talent invoices
- Maintain the monthly cash-flow spreadsheet, department budget tracker and audit reports as required from time to time