Assistant to Head of Creative - Unit Coord - Television
|Industry:||Admin - Office Support|
If this sounds like you, you’ll also naturally be an excellent communicator who will be the eyes and ears for the team, communicating with other internal departments, production units and external stakeholders.
The duties will vary but essentially you provide administrative support to the Head of Creative. This will include diary management, coordinating meetings, document preparation, dealing with all enquiries, couriers, event/conference co-ordination and any other general support functions.
For the team you will provide general administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the department and act as first point of contact for enquiries within the team. Your tasks will include maintaining the database, managing basic HR processes, IT requests, coordinating financial processes such as invoicing, cc reconciliations & CabCharge management, office purchases, budget tracking and asset management.
You will also assist in planning & scheduling for production shoots, booking freelances, completing paperwork for contracting, insurance, processing timesheets as well as maintaining the casual's roster.
You may also support projects when research is needed and assist the photo editor to source images, delivering images in correct formats, liaising with program planners or scheduling team.
You and your experience
- Demonstrated high level administrative skills and organisational ability, with an aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of administrative and (basic) financial procedures (SAP & Gecko desirable)
- Working knowledge of the television or production environment including understanding processes and production techniques.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports
- Process driven, with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain office systems
- Excellent computer skills including and understanding of and ability to use databases, with high level experience using MS Office applications & SAP Finance.
- Accomplished time management skills with ability to prioritise and work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team and establish effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.