Social Media Editor (Freelance ongoing)
|Industry:||Digital - Content Strategy|
The role responsibilities:
Social Media Strategy & Measurement
- Lead the social media strategy for the portfolio of brands
- Identify and build social media marketing capabilities
- Work with internal research and insights teams, and engage external tools and services as required, to analyse and review strategy ongoing
- Establish clear metrics of success for each brand/product/service
- Lead development and implementation of the social media strategy, including brand, individual programs and talent
- Manage external agency delivering social media activity
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on brand platforms and encourages audience participation.
- Oversee social media requirements for local productions
- Collaborate across multiple teams on content production - including show producers, publicity, integration and any other applicable team or individual.
- Oversee paid media strategy
- Broader brand portfolio social media support
- Partner with afﬁliates SKY, Foxtel, Fetch and others to secure representation for key programming within their social media efforts
- Identify and implement social media efforts supporting talent promotion and afﬁnity
- Support the business internationally on additional social media requirements as required
- At least 3 years’ experience within a social media marketing role working in media and entertainment
- Independent thinker with a strategic mindset, able to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Exceptional levels of commitment and passion.
- Analytical skills and ﬂuency in the use of data to deliver insights and inform decision making
- Commercial nous and the ability to create signiﬁcant ROI
- Facilitates and encourage innovation and improvement in the workplace
- A good regional network and an ability to build networks inside organisations
- Inﬂuential approach to problem solving;
- Able to work readily and easily with many different personalities and nationalities in a highly matrixed and international structure
- Dynamic personality, adaptable, a high-degree of professionalism.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative with colleagues across multiple locations.