Senior Producer / Business Manager
|Industry:||Production - Producing|
They now have a rare opportunity for someone to join the business in a key position working closely with the Founder/Creative Director. This role will maintain and expand the high level of work they offer to ensure the efficient and profitable function of the agency.
This role will suit someone from a producing background, either production or post who knows how to cost projects and facilitate them through the business. This will include responsibilities such as creative feedback & ideation on projects, budget management, scheduling, resourcing and development of company assets, workflow, terms & conditions, NDA, protocols, website etc
You will enjoy being involved in the industry to further develop and deepen client and partner relationships and be fully immersed & identifying marketing opportunities at festivals, markets, competitions and industry talks to help secure new business.
- Min of 3-5 years in a senior position (production or post)
- Experience in managing cost centre, budget management, quoting, negotiating
- Ability to provide an excellent client service experience and identify and developing new business opportunities
- Exceptional organisation skill, with attention to detail in the process and planning ensuring schedules and resourcing are well-planned, managed and delivered to a high standard
- Strategic thinking
- Clear communication skills
- Experience managing monthly reports and forecasts
- Working with external accounts & CD on management/reporting systems
- Overseeing payment progress, quoting and invoicing in XERO
- Analysing opportunities for growth to drive profitability