Senior Post Producer - Brisbane
|Industry:||Post - Producing|
Your key responsibility is project management of the picture and sound post production of feature films, television series and specials, documentaries, short films, online content and more - managing multiple projects simultaneously and to the highest standard, from initial enquiry and quotation, through to final delivery and budget reconciliation.
Additional responsibilities range from the preparation of accurate quotations and workflows, in consultation with specialist creative staff, and managing the technical specifications, broadcast requirements and internal quality control procedures for each project, through to attending industry functions and premieres.
Performance will be judged on a range of key performance indicators, including the development of a strong client base and ensuring directors and producers bring repeat business.
- Exceptional organisation and time management
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including having the ability to develop and maintain good
- relationships with major clients and stakeholders
- Being an innovative thinker and having the ability to show initiative with given tasks
- Being capable of working with new technologies and adhering to existing post production
- Maintaining a positive attitude towards clients, staff, and all tasks assigned to you
- Maintaining the highest degree of professionalism in communication with clients and staff
- and being able to convey detailed information accurately and succinctly
- Possessing a strong work ethic
- Having a proactive nature
- Being able to work odd and at times difficult hours to ensure deadlines are met
- Being a collaborative, supportive and empathetic team player, whilst also providing
- motivation and displaying leadership qualities to the other staff members