Screen Development Producer (P/T 12mth contract)
|Industry:||Production - Development|
Co-Curious are a young company known for their unique model of developing and producing screen and theatre works. Their model supports writers from underrepresented backgrounds to develop and deliver rich culturally significant stories demonstrating the lived experience of contemporary Australia. With their latest drama “Here Out West” set to release in Australian cinemas and with their new projects in development, the team are looking for an enthusiastic, open-minded individual who’ll have something to bring to the table.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator, with strong organisation skills and a fine-tuned attention to detail. Reporting to the CEO, they will work with a variety of creatives in the industry, with a focus on writers and developing scripted content. This role will steer creative projects during their development phase, seek to attach emerging writers to upcoming project as key creatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders and partners.
- Act as a Producer on projects if required.
- Complete necessary assessments of projects and submissions for funding etc
- Act as a producer where required
- Experience in creative steerage of scripted projects from development stage
- Experienced in new script/ plot development.
- Experience in preparing development budgets and schedules
- Confident in establishing and growing relationships with emerging writers from underrepresented backgrounds.
- Ability to deliver on-time and meet deadlines
- Have relationships with development executives at networks/broadcasters/SVOD platforms.
Please call for any information regarding workplace adjustments, if required.
For any questions or enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org