Resource Manager - Producer (Post Production)
|Industry:||Post - Facilities Management|
The focus of the role will be managing end to end post-production workflows to deliver high-quality video and motion graphics content for brands and sports across every possible screen.
Day to day you’ll manage the Creative & Sports teams post production workloads, keeping all projects moving smoothly through the business. Experience in facilities or studio management from either agency, broadcast, design or VFX will be highly regarded; as is knowledge of output formats for digital, live events, activations, sports stadiums and brand platforms.
- Knowledge of post production processes, working with short form content (motion graphics & video) – knowledge of formats, budgeting, data management, approvals etc
- Experience allocating & prioritising resources to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Ability to monitor and manage project workflows and spot & troubleshoot any roadblocks
- Strong communicator to deal with internal departments and communicate briefings accurately
- Manage talent pool of freelancers and identify future needs
- Minimum of 5 years in post-production, ideally in a creative agency or the broadcast sector
- Solid understanding of post production workflows, technical specs, codecs and delivery standard
- Excellent understanding of digital & social video environment
- Understanding and interest in video content for live events, sport and social
- Highly organised to manage multiple projects
- Exceptional communicator to lead the post resource requirements