|Industry:||Business - Operations|
|Contact name:||Leanne Bushby|
You'll come to this role with previous experience being responsible for overseeing financials, staff management and the day-to-day running of an office and will enjoy variety in your role, working closely with a small & collaborative team. This role will work closely with the Sales Director and help steer progress towards the business objectives.
You’ll need to be an exceptional communicator, have integrity, be highly organised and someone who can converse across cultures with international offices.
What this opportunity involves:
- Overseeing local financial operations and manage operational expenditure including managing payroll
- Manage ATO/ASIC/OSR correspondence and approve lodgements
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the business, including insurance, IT and facilities
- Working with the global HR team and local consultants to manage HR responsibilities, including staff recruitment & onboarding, management of records, workplace policies and WHS practices
- Developing and implementing initiatives & training which encourage and celebrate a positive work culture and staff well-being
- 7+ years experience in a professional environment, being involved across all aspects of the business
- Min 2 years in a management position
- Previous experience in areas such as operations, finance or human resources will be highly regarded
- Qualifications in finance, business administration and/or human resources will be highly regarded
- Basic finance experience including budgeting, P&L management, BAS/IAS and payroll tax.
- Basic HR experience including recruitment, employee contracts, awards - passionate about workplace culture and enjoy working in a positive and thriving environment
- Payroll experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience in /or a strong interest in the media/music / entertainment industries
Due to the COVID 19 interruptions, we are re-advertising this position. Previous applicants need not re-apply.