Marketing Manager - Global Steaming Service
|Industry:||Marketing - Management|
The ideal person for this role will have a min of 3 years marketing experience working with entertainment product, direct to consumer. You’ll be an independent, creative thinker with a strategic mindset and your passion for content will help drive this brands success in the region.
- Develop and execute all marketing & brand strategies to increase awareness into the region
- Take the lead on campaigns and run and manage key projects
- Budget management across campaigns
- Manage partner marketing requirements and all external agency support - media, creative, pr, partner, social, etc.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to increase brand presence
- Work with internal teams such as content, creative, commercial, sales, digital, research, legal and
- finance teams as required
- Partner with Research and Insights to analyse and maximise campaign effectiveness
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A min of 3 years’ experience in a marketing role working on a direct-to-consumer entertainment product. (Ideally with partner marketing experience)
- Independent thinker with a strategic mindset. Able to think creatively, highly driven & self-motivated
- Excellent people management skills; able to lead, coach and develop direct and indirect reports
- Passion for content
- Analytical skills and fluency in the use of data to deliver insights and inform decision making
- Commercially savvy with the ability to create significant ROI
- Facilitates and encourage innovation and improvement in the workplace
- Collaborative with a good network and an ability to build networks inside the organisation.
- Influential approach to problem solving
- Cultural sensitivity to work readily and easily with many different personalities and nationalities in a highly matrixed and international structure
- Dynamic personality, adaptable with a high-degree of professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player able to work with colleagues across the globe