Marketing Assistant / Coordinator - Global Streaming Service
|Industry:||Marketing - Support|
- Assist with all marketing requirements, including brand campaigns, tentpole content campaigns, and any ongoing opportunities
- Support external agencies to deliver compelling, best-practice marketing efforts - media strategy, planning and buying; creative; pr; social; partnership, etc.
- Provide assistance to the marketing team to deliver high-ROI and ongoing performance marketing efforts
- Help the team to deliver a sophisticated CRM program
- Work with internal teams such as; content, creative, commercial, sales, digital, legal and finance teams as required
- Work with the Research and Insights team to analyse and maximise campaign effectiveness
- At least 1 year experience in a marketing role working on a direct-to-consumer entertainment product.
- Dynamic personality, adaptable, with a high-degree of professionalism
- Able to build relationship across a variety of different personalities and nationalities in an international organisation.
- Strong communication skills - both written and spoken
- Able to think outside the box to problem solve as needed
- Calm under pressure, self-motivated and proactive.
- Able to multitask and balance multiple priorities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player able to work a collaborative environment
- Passionate about all varieties of entertainment content
Apply here with your current CV or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org