Integrated Producer (Sport)
|Industry:||Production - Producing|
You’ll be responsible for all aspects of production from brieﬁng right through to delivery, providing consistent, effective, and innovative solutions across multiple media and project types. You’ll know how to interpret client objectives and creatively translate them to clear messaging in new and innovative ways. You will have the skills to see integrated campaigns right through from concept, pitching, production, client collaboration to ﬁnal delivery.
Ideally, you’ll have at least ﬁve years as a producer in a production company, creative agency or the broadcast sector. Experience working directly with clients on end-to-end integrated campaigns and a strong interest in sport and sports content. An understanding of the development of client content strategies to meet marketing objectives would be an advantage.
The Role Requirements
- Lead integrated projects from small to large scale productions working with internal teams and clients.
- Manage integrated campaigns from concept, budgeting, pre-production, client approvals, stakeholder management, content production, digital asset development, print and events through to delivery
- Guide creative input to achieve the right outcomes for clients and audiences
- Work with creative teams to develop treatments and storytelling narratives
- Work closely with our internal creative, production, digital, editing and motion teams to develop the optimal workﬂow and production methodology
- Ability to run shoots independently, all range of shoots in terms of budget/complexity from $10k-$200k
- Identify experienced crew to supplement our internal teams, where required.
- Ability to work across physical production, post-production, digital, print, events and motion design.
- Understand how to develop content for digital, live events, activations, sports stadiums and brand platforms
- Manage multiple projects for delivery on time and on budget.
- Business development, including client presentations, pitches and proposals.
- Work across events, activations, campaigns, digital and social integrated projects.
Apply now or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org