Head of Talent, Diversity & Inclusion
|Industry:||Business - HR/L&D|
Our client creates content for television and multi-platforms. They are committed to leading the way on building a culture of highly engaged and talented people, all working together in a collaborative and high-performance culture that facilitates diversity & inclusion. They want to represent and reflect a diverse Australia, through both the company and their content.
Our client is committed to leading the way on building a culture of highly engaged and talented people, all working together in a collaborative and high-performance culture that facilitates diversity & inclusion. They want to represent and reflect a diverse Australia, through both the company and their content.
The Head of Talent, Diversity & Inclusion will be responsible for implementing strategies which ensure the company is a modern and diverse workplace, committed to promoting and ensuring inclusion and valuing diversity at all levels of the organisation.
Your role will be to lead the charge & change to increase representation both on and off screen to engage a truly diverse workforce making content that reflects a modern-day society. You will be a passionate advocate for change in the workplace and a champion for greater D & I representation throughout the creative industries. You will work closely with both operational & production teams to upskill leaders in terms of insight and understanding, to give them the confidence to deliver on strategies to embed diversity and inclusion into every facet of the company culture to provide diversity of voices, opinions, stories, geographies and communities.
- Develop, lead & drive strategies to improve diversity & inclusion representation across the business and develop a more inclusive organisational culture – both on & off screen
- Work with senior leadership to create an open culture to support and develop new talent
- Support production teams & partners to broaden & deepen the diversity of content and work with teams across all platforms, to ensure content is produced which best reflects the widest possible audiences
- Collaborate with diversity and inclusion industry stakeholders to find new and productive ways to create systemic change
- Experienced HR experience with deep knowledge and passion to drive & deliver change to meet company goals
- Passionate advocate for change in the workplace and encourage businesses to break down barriers between different people, stressing the economic benefits of workplaces where different voices are encouraged to work together and to recognise where biases exist
- Knowledge of diversity employment matters to develop & deliver strategy and policies
- Ability to work with key internal & industry stakeholders to deliver on-screen diversity ambitions, with a specific focus on content and integrated partnerships
- Experience influencing production teams around having diverse voices and talents to better reflect society across productions.
- Experience supporting business units to attract a more diverse workforce.