Head of Operations
|Industry:||Business - Operations|
We have a great opportunity to head the operations at one of Sydney’s landmark, world class CBD live performance spaces. This role will be responsible for the operational requirements for both the front and back of house facilities, as well as overseeing the IT.
In the role as Head of Operations you will provide strategic leadership to the organisation and ensure that operational systems and procedures meet industry best practice and balance productivity and work health and safety. The position will also oversee upcoming capital works to guarantee optimal venue outcomes while minimising disruption.
Essential to this role:
- Minimum five years management experience in venue management operations
- Demonstrated ability to combine strategic planning and operational implementation
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing staff
- Ability to lead the development, implementation and management of operational systems
- Highly effective organisational and decision-making skills that demonstrate a methodical problem-solving through clarity, competence, and a collaborative approach
- Sound knowledge of current best practice and trends within technical and facilities management environments
- Thorough understanding of WHS compliance and risk management