Head of Creative Programming
|Industry:||Admin - Arts Management|
As Head of Creative Programming you will drive the development & delivery of a diverse offering to engage & enthral audiences. You will ensure the program is exciting, bold, and brave and commercially viable. You’ll also have strong connections within the contemporary music scene to negotiate with talent, agents, artists, promoters, tour & festival directors.
You will be an inspiring leader, an ideas generator, experienced in deal negotiation, able to secure performances to build on the existing program.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated live music programming experience with proven success in contract negotiations
- Excellent sector knowledge with strong relationships with artists, agents, music promoters, and producers both nationally and internationally
- A proven track record developing & delivering a highly successful program of events
- A successful record building artistic and creative or commercial partnerships
- Experience researching and developing business modelling to present new projects
- Skill with budget development, forecasting, reporting and contract negotiation & management
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with creative personnel to produce their ideas and vision within a budget and timeline
- Management experience to lead and proactively resolve any issues to ensure the smooth delivery of all events
- Strong organisational, project management and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Able to identify & steer the opportunities for grants, partnerships and sponsorships and lead the funding submissions to enable the development for larger scale works.