Series Producer -Auckland
|Industry:||Production - Producing|
Qualities and Experience
- Expertise and proven track record as a Series Producer across Entertainment content development and production including studio, variety, light entertainment, panel, comedy, gameshow, sport and brand funded. A good comedic sensibility is needed.
- Proven track record developing high quality programming concepts.
- Strong editorial track record, expert filter, high attention to detail and experienced creative problem solver.
- Exceptional eye for identifying and developing strong talent.
- Able to inspire and motivate teams to deliver to an agreed vision and on budget.
- Strong understanding of the entire production process.
- Excellent relationship skills – successful in building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, managing multiple productions and collaborating across functions.
- Strong pitching, influencing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and arbitration skills - able to resolve issues between parties to ensure productions proceed and deliver satisfactorily.
- Excellent project management skills, able to oversee the successful delivery of a complex, ever changing production schedule.
- Experience working with ad sales and branded integration solutions.
- Experience in the building and management of budgets and resources.
- Strong researching skills and up to date knowledge of local and global audiences and content trends.
- Exceptional team player but also highly self-motivated and able to work on projects independently.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment, highly resilient to change, able to deal calmly and confidently with the demands of multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record in delivering outstanding content and outcomes.
- A reputation as a leading producer within the creative community.