Digital Project Lead
|Industry:||Digital - Supervision/Head of Digital|
They have a newly created role in Melbourne for a talented and tech-savvy digital expert responsible for leading the agency’s national digital experience offering. You’ll work across digital strategy, marketing and technical projects for their clients as well as managing the day-to-day operations of KOJO’s digital team.
Through your understanding of the UX, creative and digital production process you will be able to work across the different functions of the digital process, driving creative excellence and efficiency.
It will be a hands-on role in delivering high quality work, as well as identifying opportunities for KOJO to add value to both their business and clients.
- Confidently lead and present KOJO’s Digital capabilities, both technical and marketing expertise to a wide range of clients and stakeholders from executives to operational teams
- Become a trusted and respected adviser to clients with regards to their digital strategy, both technical and marketing, and digital projects
- Ensure achievement of client business objectives with the delivery of quality digital work that exceeds client satisfaction and aligns with KOJO quality and creative standards
- Build and strengthen relationships with their digital clients through actively seeking out and proposing digital opportunities
- Manage and drive successful internal reporting processes that provide up to date info about the health and profitability of client relationships
- Manage the day-to-day operations, resourcing and delivery of digital work across KOJO’s digital team encompassing Producers, Developers and Digital Marketing specialists
- Build trusted relationships with their internal team providing leadership, support, mentorship in alignment with KOJO’s values and attributes
- Apply problem solving skills to production and delivery challenges, manage multiple and competing tasks and demonstrate calm decision making under pressure.
- Work in conjunction with senior colleagues and executive management team.
- Drive and respond to new digital business opportunities which align to the overall company growth strategy & identify new revenue opportunities to create an improved foundation of ongoing revenue
- Drive a passion for new technology, and how it can be applied to solve client challenges
- Explore and drive integration of digital capability across other company services including events and content
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with members from KOJO Creative and other KOJO business streams as required including Sport and Studios
- Experience in the management of digital teams working with digital producers, developers, UX, Creative, technical teams - to deliver quality digital projects for clients
- Understanding and knowledge of technical projects and implementation - previous experience in managing technical delivery
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Strategically minded, creatively driven to achieve client objectives
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing techniques, methodologies, channels, and platforms
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms (e.g. mailchimp, campaign monitor, hubspot) building templates, list, campaigns
- Image and content optimisation techniques
- Project management experience - medium to large projects
- Expert knowledge of WordPress framework (build, code, best use)
- Technical website production knowledge (not just project knowledge - must have built a commercial website even if with a theme)
- Knowledge of best plugins - use cases and when to custom build
- Ability to administer websites via a CMS - setup, content, uploads, customisations
- High level experience with ecommerce implementation - shopify - woocommerce
- Knowledge of broader CMS in market - Craft, contentful, squarespace, shopify, sitecore
- Ability to discuss and analyse client digital ecosystems
- Ability to interpret and understand data (site analytics, social media) and relate to business objectives
- Knowledge of AWS and managed WordPress hosting services (and when to use them)
- Knowledge of emerging technology (AR/VR, IoT, programming languages (vue/react/laravel)