Digital Marketing Specialist
|Industry:||Digital - Marketing|
Our client is an exciting, innovative, and disruptive (fully funded), first-to-market, entrant into the global music industry. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist who has passion, high energy, and brings ninja-like skills to their sales and marketing function, working closely with their internal team on marketing activities. You will be a positive presence in the team and a professional representative of the company, liaising directly with their partners.
You will bring experience and expertise in digital marketing, having worked with Google and Facebook tools and you know your way around HTML newsletters. You love being challenged, you have an exceptional sense of visual style and you are uber tech savvy. This dynamic tech team is Sydney based with a true global reach at the intersection of music and big data.
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing
- Expert user of Google AdSense and Analytics, CRM (ZOHO or similar), Facebook Business Manager, Adobe products, Google Suite preferred.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation with experience in setting up automation in CRM systems.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or communications preferred
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing activities, including scheduling, production, coordinating tasks with others in the team, publishing and reporting
- Liaise directly with partners across sales and marketing functions (socials, marketing, advertising, public relations) to coordinate and execute the strategy
- Coordinate the production of digital marketing campaign materials such as artwork, copy, scripts and video
- Coordinate HTML newsletters, including tracking and configuration, analysis, and code (HTML)
- Coordinate Google Analytics processes, including campaigns, setup, analysis, and reporting
- Set up and monitor Google AdSense campaigns
- Set up targeted Facebook campaigns
- Copywrite for publication across a variety of media channels
- Execute and monitor email campaigns and other digital marketing initiatives
- Maintaining administration tasks in CRM (ZOHO), project management platforms and other scheduling and reporting systems as required
- Research market environment, review competition and perform market analysis
- Provide quality assurance for marketing channels to ensure accuracy and originality of all content
- Prepare reports about the effectiveness of sales and marketing activity
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English across all mediums and channels
- Strong analytical skills (financial, planning, operational)
- Consumer focus & commercial awareness
- Collaborative stakeholder / partner management
- Proactive problem solving and creative thinking
- Exceptional professional communication and ability to influence
- Efficient planning and organising
- Strong team player