Creative Services Manager / Traffic Manager
|Industry:||Production - Resourcing|
Their creative and sporting areas are now expanding, which opens up a terrific opportunity to manage the resourcing requirements of their creative output. You will work with the best storytellers across digital, content, live events, motion design, post-production and will play a key role in the integration of these disciplines.
Your role will be instrumental in bridging between the creative team, the producers and client teams. You will monitor and manage projects and workflows, with processes clearly communicated to ensure deadlines are met.
You will allocate and prioritise the resources required to deliver profitable projects while maximising the use of the internal team, while building a strong network of trusted contractors and freelancers. You will also work closely with department heads and manage the work allocation for studio coordinators.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all resourcing - Working across events, activations, campaigns, digital and social integrated projects
- Project & traffic management of all creative and sports projects
- Managing and owning the resourcing process
- Conducting weekly resourcing WIP meetings to communicate any resourcing issues and future needs
- Maintaining a list of qualified and approved freelancers
- Managing multiple projects for delivery on time and on budget.
- Minimum of 5 years in a creative production environment with experience working directly with clients
- Strong understanding and experience running physical production processes and stakeholders
- Knowledge of requirements and output formats for digital, live events, activations, sports stadiums and brand platforms.
- Experience across production resources in a fast-paced environment, and triaging briefs and assets
- Prioritising and allocating tasks & working with teams to successfully manage competing priorities
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing & tracking visibility on jobs, monitoring time and costs to ensure profitable projects
- Experience forecasting resources and optimising workflow for most efficient delivery
- Able to build relationships with a pool of high quality freelancers