Group Creative Director
|Industry:||Design - Creative Direction|
Based Melbourne / or Sydney
You are someone who is friendly, engaging and a natural leader, who has a creative mind to develop bold ideas and a curiosity to lead the vision, exploring new ways. You are energetic, positive and love pushing the boundaries to ensure their team deliver high quality and innovative work. You will bring creativity, curiosity, grit, empathy, and passion to the team and this role.
Reporting to the CEO you will lead the creative team to help continue growth and evolution of the business. You will be responsible for growing the creative work for clients, driving the quality of the work delivered, expanding the creative services offered, and building the capability of the creative team.
A passion or interest in sport will be an advantage to engage with clients and develop strong idea to weave your magic creating exciting fan engagement. You will work closely with both existing and new clients and other valued partners, developing strong relationships and loyalty.
You will work closely with the Head of Production on allocation and resourcing for the creative team, as well as build a network of creative freelancers such as motion designers, editors, directors, photographers.
- Min 3-5+ years in a senior role
- Experience as a senior creative to drive creative ideation, strategic planning across the business.
- Proven leadership with the ability to manage, nurture, motivate, and communicate and activate your creative ideas and direction to all team members
- Exceptional communication skill to sell ideas or to pitch to win new business, present strategic and creative thinking to existing stakeholders, as well as presenting to external audiences including at industry events, panels, PR & networking
- Ability to report to the executive team on current and future needs of the creative team
- Well organised with effective time management skill to meet strict deadlines
- Previous experience in creative agency or ad agency an advantage
APPLY NOW with your current CV – inquiries to EP Australia firstname.lastname@example.org or + 61 2 9383 4520