Business Services Accountant
|Industry:||Finance - Accounting|
This quickly expanding business requires a motivated, passionate, and technically strong Accountant that is excited by the opportunity to work closely with a range of niche client in the creative industries. This role will allow the candidate to use their current skills, learn new specific skills and apply them to clients in an effective manner, while being mindful that small business requires a unique understanding.
The applicant will be capable of working both independently and within a team, while simultaneously managing client expectations and obligations. The role offers candidates the opportunity to participate in advisory services and support clients as they grow their businesses.
The successful candidate will be supported in their professional growth by a friendly, knowledgeable, and open team with plenty of opportunity to grow within the firm.
- Preparation of income tax returns for a range of entities,
- Preparation of annual financial reports for Partnerships, Trusts and Companies,
- All facets of client management,
- Liaise with the ATO on client related matters,
- Tax planning,
- Tax and General advice,
- A range of other technical advice and compliance, specific to the entertainment industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- A passion for achieving the best results for clients,
- A small business brain – understand the needs of small to medium businesses and getting the best outcome for them,
- 3 years of practice experience,
- Qualified/near qualified your CA or CPA studies (study support offered), and
- Experience in the entertainment/film industry is desirable but not required
If this sounds like you, please apply now or send any questions or queries to email@example.com