|Industry:||Marketing - Commercial/Partnerships|
They need someone who will lead, manage and develop the necessary creative strategies required to achieve great outcomes from drawing on their national collective experience to maximise the opportunities across events, activations, campaigns, content, and live experiences.
They need someone who is forever curious and never afraid to ask why to help project the team around you develop the full picture to identify the opportunities and reimagine the possibilities.
Joining this well-respected company, it's a fantastic opportunity to work with national and internationally recognised brands, facilitating the delivery of end-to-end strategic projects from research, analysis through to workshop, project outcomes and ongoing measurement will drive success for their clients.
You will provide cutting-edge collaboration advantage by enabling creative and production teams to thrive. Your understanding of brands and personal interest in the latest market trends will be sought out, providing value not only in delivery but also in how they plan and grow their accounts.
Skills And Experience
A day in the life of a Brand Strategist at this company includes:
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting and analysing research to create consolidated brand insights
- Planning and facilitating workshops, empowering others through collaboration
- Applying methodologies to enhance brand experiences
- Establishing stakeholder alignment around project objectives and success
- Identifying opportunities to elevate our clients’ brands and help engage new audiences
- Delivering impactful creative, campaign, communication and marketing strategies, plans and frameworks that are linked to compelling brand stories.
- Collaborating with other strategists to achieve optimal results across projects
- Defining measurements and actively assessing success.
They place a huge emphasis on culture. They encourage and empower their team members to take control, problem solve and challenge themselves.
Previous experience in developing campaign and content strategies in creative and sports presentation is highly desirable.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply now or enquiries to email@example.com