|Industry:||Finance - Accounting|
Based in Sydney’s CBD, this great opportunity will see you work in a broad accounts role within the Arts sector in a friendly working environment with a collaborative team, in a role reporting directly to the CFO.
The role responsibilities will include:
- End to end Payroll, for 20 permanent employees and 100+ casuals in peak season. This will involve all things payroll from administering the digital rostering system & upload to the payroll service, through to tax compliance, award interpretation, superannuation and employee enquiries.
- Processing & payment of Accounts Payable, including supplier reconciliation, enquiries and set up.
- Banking, you will own the reconciliations for our bank, merchant accounts, debtor, credit card and POS.
- Year-end/month-end support to the CFO on ad-hoc basis
- You have a min 3 years’ experience in a similar role with Arts, Entertainment or Hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Proven experience in Payroll ideally end to end inclusive of dealing with awards and JobKeeper.
- Minimum of three years in a similar position, covering all transactional finance.
- Exp with reconciliations & sound experience with general ledger data feeding from multiple data sources
- Excellent Excel and IT skills, with a high level of competency with Xero or similar
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and a pro-active approach to problem-solving
- Ability to use initiative, have a self-starter attitude and able to work autonomously
- Relevant tertiary accounting qualifications
In return, you will receive excellent development and training from a dedicated, creative team. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package plus benefits.
If you're looking for a diverse accounts position where you can showcase your ability to work efficiently and proactively then this is the job for you!
APPLY NOW - inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 61 2 9383 4520