|Industry:||Admin - Executive Support|
|Contact name:||Michael Hughes|
Assistant role. Sydney based. $50K plus super. Entry Level role.
This is an entry level role, suited to a person starting out in the industry with an eager approach and a willingness to work hard. Must be passionate about the industry and want to develop their career. It’s varied, fast paced and requires strong communication skills, an ability to build relationships with clients and staff.
This business is in business with high profile industry practitioners, respect and discretion is expected at all times, both in and outside of work hours.
Support the Director and their clients with a variety of administrative tasks, both personal and professional with:-
- Diary management including scheduling of theatre events, meetings, conference calls etc. Screening calls, arranging video and conference calls/meetings.
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Composing correspondence and document distribution
- Digital asset management - updating systems, online data and or website with client information.
- Liaising and working with other industry organisations and professionals
- Meet and greet guests when visiting
- Value and respect confidentiality, ensuring discreet handling of all business
- Be immaculately presented with exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Being aware of deadlines, with strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others, whilst managing your own work and meeting deadlines
- Work to deadlines and excel under pressure
- Work closely with the Director and develop a strong working relationship
- Be hands on and pro-active in assisting and learning
- Communicate effectively with people who come from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- Proficient use of computer equipment and relevant software with a good understanding of working in an office
- Take pride in your work with a strong eye for detail, show initiative by identifying and solving issues as they arise