Agent - Literary
|Industry:||Production - Talent Management|
We'd love to hear from Literary Agents looking for a new opportunity. If you are currently working with writers or working in development/ assessing scripts/ contracting and you're looking for a new opportunity, we'd love to hear from you?
- You will be involved in the development and management of existing and new clients, with particular emphasis on high level, personal management, contracting and career development across media.
- You will work with internal teams and external vendors including producers, production companies, broadcasters, OTT’s and theatre companies.
- You will oversee and drive development and bring your passion for cultivating the creative endeavours of the clients.
- Experience working as an agents
- Experience with contracting, assessing and development
- Strong ability to manage creative talent including identifying new talent, both emerging and veteran, to support all phases of the business
- Able to provide creative feedback to clients.
- Create and maintain active industry relationships with broadcasters, OTT’s and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident communication & negotiation skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume workload.
- Ability to supervise / or train an assistant
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with a variety of personalities, from clients to Network executives and production staff.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Highly organised
- Provide input to team with production reporting and client updates
- Avid content consumer - Keeping across the news and relevant industries to flag content or media opportunities
- Evaluate and analyse pitches and create and facilitate pitch lists for client activity where relevant.
- Foster and maintain relationships with relevant media and clients
- Contract management - Ensuring that all deals are rigorously negotiated in line with Industry and Guild standards.
- Be adaptable to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Confident to represent the business at industry events.
- Ability to think on your feet to problem solve
- Regularly think of ideas outside client plans and activity to share with the team