Accountant - 3 month contract
|Industry:||Finance - Accounting|
Full time or part time flexibility – Immediate start.
We have an immediate start available for an experienced Financial Accountant to help across the financial functions of an events team. We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running, who has a good understanding of financial software systems and who cares about accuracy and attention to detail.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be part of the finance team undertaking key financial accounting tasks in line with internal and external compliance obligations. You’ll work across the day-to-day financial accounting functions including areas such as general ledger, accounts payable/accounts receivable, payroll & reconciliation / settlement work. Previous accounting experience on ticketed events would be valued, but not essential.
- Degree qualifications within a finance discipline
- Experience in live events, festivals, arts, music or a creative discipline would be an advantage
- Track record of accuracy, attention to detail with a mindful approach to timelines
- Understanding of software systems, with the ability to adapt to different platforms
- Contribute to the preparation of company reporting / reports management
- Great people skills, great communication and team player
- Proactive approach, analytical thinking with problem solving skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a small team